Strong City Depot & Railroad Park

Located at 204 West Topeka Avenue, Strong City, KS 66869 Strong City is named after William Barstow Strong, the Vice President and General Manager of the Santa Fe Railway System in 1881. The city thrived due to the railroad and in 1913 the one story, pressed brick depot was built in the mission style, trimmed… Continue Reading

MENU