Escape, connect and immerse yourself in relaxation and tranquility with your special someone. Let the Cottonwood River carry you away as you explore the heart of the Flint Hills.
- Enjoy hiking, prairie bus tours and tours of the Spring Hill ranch house. The Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve is just a short 3 minute drive north on the Flint Hills National Scenic Byway, Hwy 177.
- Find the perfect gift at one of the many unique stores and galleries in downtown Cottonwood Falls.
- Enjoy an intimate dinner at the award winning Grand Grill at the Grand Central Hotel in Cottonwood Falls.
- Take a moonlit drive to the Chase County Lake, just 2 miles west of Cottonwood Falls.
- Let the river sing you to sleep at the Millstream Motel or pamper yourself with luxury accommodations at one of the LarkInn guest houses.
Clover Cliff Bed and BreakfastClover Cliff Bed and Breakfast
A 19th century later-Victorian, empire-style home set on a working ranch. The bedrooms of this elegant two-story home are furnished with authentic period furniture and overlook an expanse of the rolling hills that have made the Flint Hills famous. Hearty breakfast included. Accommodations can also be made in The Bunk House or The Gables cottage on the Clover Cliff Ranch.
Pioneer BluffsPioneer Bluffs Contact: Lynn Smith
Spring, Summer and Fall: Fridays & Saturdays 12pm – 5pm and by appointment
Winter: By appointment
Located along the Flint Hills National Scenic Byway, the Pioneer Bluffs Foundation features monthly events and group tours. The historic barn and Rogler Ranch are available for wedding, meeting and event rental.
The Pioneer Bluffs Foundation is a a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Guided by core values of respecting the land, celebrating history, and strengthening community, Pioneer Bluffs addresses the environmental and social challenges of the future through experiential education.
We invite you to join us in building this place where rich history ignites the imagination with possibility for the future, a place with boundless skies and strong roots.
Email us for information on what we’re working on this month.
Spring Street RetreatSpring Street Retreat
Spring Street Retreat is a newly restored bed and breakfast in the heart of the Flint Hills, Cottonwood Falls. Come spend a weekend in this beautifully restored iconic stone house that is over 100 years old.
A stay at Spring Street Retreat makes for the perfect weekend getaway. Spend time exploring, resting, and soaking in the natural beauty of the Flint Hills. We think you’ll fall in love with Cottonwood Falls too! It’s a hidden gem.
Spring Street Retreat offers five spacious guest rooms, each with a king size bed and unique furnishings. All the guest rooms are located on the second floor of this historic limestone mansion. Rent the home or one guest room for the night or the weekend (includes breakfast).
Please visit us at http://www.springstreetcwf.com to see more of our guest rooms and home prepared for a relaxing stay in Cottonwood Falls.
And leave us a phone number where we may reach you as soon as possible: