Hours: Tues – Sun: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Winter Hours may vary. Please contact the store to verify weekday hours.
Prairie PastTimes is an artist cooperative offering an eclectic collection of arts and crafts, representing love of place, the Flint Hills.
Chris Petrocci Hershberger
- Ron Beeton – photography
- June Bell – stained glass, lotions
- Patty Bowyer – ceramics
- Wade Coester – wood work
- Bernie and Kay Dette – quilting, embroidery
- Judy Dodson – stained glass
- Eric and Margie Dyck – photography, fiber arts
- Dave and Betty Edwards – iron work
- Bruce Fair – furniture
- Kathleen Foley – jewelry
- Tracey Graham – fiber arts
- Bryan Grove – fiber arts
- Barb and Emily Say – fiber arts
- Candace Sherman – ceramics
- Rebecca Turner – painting